- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Rich Razzleberry, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pool Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is dry embossed with the new Petal Pair embossing folder.
- The Rich Razzleberry layer under the 5 1/8 x 2 piece of Petal Garden DSP is 5 1/4 x 2 1/8. The piece of Gold Foil on the left side of these layers is 5 1/4 x 1/2.
- The heart is cut by combining the "Lovely" heart from the Lovely Words Thinlits Dies, and one of the hearts from the Sweet & Sassy dies, and Gold Foil. Then a second heart was cut from the Sweet & Sassy dies, this time out of the Sweet Sugar Plum cardstock.
- The small Rich Razzleberry heart and the Gold Foil heart are also cut out with the Sweet & Sassy Dies.
- The little flower is from the Heart Happiness set (in the Occasions Mini, available January 3, 2018) and stamped with Sweet Sugarplum ink on the Sweet Sugarplum heart.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my January 9, January 11, and January 13, 2018 Creative Therapy card classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,