html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Carols of Christmas and Night in Bethlehem 
I came across a card I made eons ago, and low and behold, I had two unfinished kits in the packet with the finished card. Imagine that!!!  So, I used my crafting skills and created this card. 
You will see lots of other cards at my January 9, January 11, and January 13, 2018 Creative Therapy card classes, just not this one.  Of course not, Christmas will be over.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Old Olive, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4, stamped with Chocolate Chip ink, then dry embossed with the Garden Trellis Embossing Folder.
  • The 5 x 1 3/4 piece of Real Red is under the 4 7/8 x 1 5/8 piece of Be Merry DSP. 
  • I glued the Real Red/DSP combination to the embossed Crumb Cake layer, wrapped a piece of Gold Natural Trim around the front of these pieces.  Then I used Tombow Liquid glue to adhere this combo to my card base.
  • The Old Olive piece under the Whisper White on which the words are stamped is 2 1/2 x 3 1/8, and the Whisper White piece on which the words are stamped is 2 3/8 x 3.  The words are stamped with Chocolate Chip ink.  The star is stamped with Daffodil Delight ink.  
  • I made a bow and used a couple of glue dots to adhere it to the card front.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

May the hope of God fill you with joy and peace as you trust in him.  Romans 15:13

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment