Flurry of Wishes for my December 16, 2017 classOK, so here's the deal-I had planned to offer this card at all of my December 5, December 7, and December 9, 2017 Creative Therapy card classes. Didn't happen for the ladies who came on December 5,😔. I am so sorry. Then it snowed/rained/sleeted, and I postponed my December 9th class to December 16, and I am offering this beautiful Christmas card at class this Saturday. I'm excited.
- The base is a 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Night of Navy, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Silver Foil layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and dry embossed with either the Softly Falling or Winter Wonder embossing folder. I stamped my words with Night of Navy ink before I embossed my cardstock.
- The snowflake is stamped with Night of Navy ink on Whisper White cardstock and punched out with the Flower Medallion punch. (On the clearance rack for $10.80😊), and backed with a piece of Silver Foil, also punched with the Flower Medallion punch.
- The 3/8" Silver Metallic Edge Ribbon is wrapped around the front under the medallions.
- The retired embellishments in the center of the medallions are from SU.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Jesus said, "Peace I give to you; not as the world give do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,