html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, December 28, 2017

Ribbon of Courage, Timeless Textures and Support Ribbon Framelits
I used the Ribbon of Courage stamp set and the coordinating Support Ribbon Framelits dies for these two cards.  I made my own background design with one of the stamps from the Timeless Textures stamp set, and I cut the letters out with my new Large Letter Framelits dies.😊  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Sahara Sand, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Blushing Bride layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Thick Whisper White layer, on which I stamped the flower from Timeless Texture in Blushing Bride ink is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • After I stamped my background on the Thick Whisper White I cut out the letters with my Big Shot and the Large Letter dies.  So easy.
  • For the card at the very top of this post, I stamped a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock with the stamp from Ribbon of Courage, and used my big Shot and the die from the Support Ribbon Framelits to cut it out.
  • For the second card on this post, I stamped a piece of Blushing Bride cardstock with the flower from Timeless Textures and used my Big Shot and the die from the Support Ribbon Framelits to cut it out.
  • I used the Foam Adhesive Strips from SU to give my letters  and ribbon height on my card. 
  • I used Rose Red ink to stamp my words.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my January 9, January 11, and January 13, 2018 Creative Therapy card classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog. 

"He who believes in Me, as the Scripture said, 'From his innermost being will flow rivers of living water.'  John 7:38

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment