and Petal Palette
It will be one of the array of six card from which to choose at all of my February 2018 classes.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Always Artichoke, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pink Pirouette layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is dry embossed with the one of the Petal Pair embossing folders.
- The background flowers are from the Petal Palette stamp set and stamped with Pink Pirouette classic ink.
- The Pink Pirouette cutout design is from the Petals & More Thinlits Dies and glued to the card front with a Fine-Tip Glue Pen.
- The words from Flourishing Phrases are stamped with Always Artichoke classic ink on a Very Vanilla oval that is cut from the Stitched Framelits dies. The Pink Pirouette oval is cut from the Layering Oval Framelits Dies. I glued both of these pieces together snail adhesive, then popped them up with dimensionals.
- The three pearls gave this card "class", don't you think?
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
"For the ways of the Lord are right, and the righteous will walk in them." Hosea 14:9
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,