Heartfelt Blooms, Heart Happiness & Ribbon of Courage
Michelle and I put our heads together to come up with a Valentines card to offer at all of my January, 2018 classes, and after almost two hours of planning, changing out the colors of cardstock and ink, this is the finished product. I'm very excited to offer it at class.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black cardstock, scored at 4 1/4.
- The layers of Real Red and Pink Pirouette are 4 x 2 5/8.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and dry embossed with the new Scattered Sequins embossing folder (before stamping the flower).
- The flower from Heartfelt Blooms (free during Sale-a-Bration with a $50.00 order) is stamped in Real Red ink.
- The hearts are cut out with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits dies, two in Real Red and one in Whisper White.
- The small Real Red heart is stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento ink with a stamp from Heart Happiness.
- The words on the Whisper White heart are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink from the Ribbon of Courage stamp set.
- The little gold hearts are cut out with the Big Shot and a die from the Mini-Treat Bag Thinlits dies and gold foil paper, and the small silver hearts are punched out with a retired😞 heart punch and Silver foil paper.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please, just ask.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my January 9, January 11, and January 13, 2018 Creative Therapy card classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.
Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Proverbs 3:3
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,