html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Perennial Birthday Project Kit by Stampin' Up!



February 17, 2018, Perennial Birthday
Kit class

 
This beautiful card kit is in the 2018 Occasions Catalog and it makes 16 cards for only $27.00.  So, I decided to offer a class where those attending could make all their cards with others and have fun doing it.

When:  The class is February 17, 2018, and you can go to my on-line store Here to order your kit no later than February 5, 2018. (Space is limited, so please RSVP to secure your spot before you order your kit for my class). 

Time: The class is from 9:30 to 2:00, or feel free to leave whenever you need to.

Where:  My stamp studio at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253. 
You will need
  • a Perennial Card Kit (and even though the stamp set is wonderful and versatile, there is no need to buy it for my class.  You are welcome to use mine.)
  • All adhesives, i.e. Snail Adhesive, Snail Refill, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Fine-Tip Glue Pen, and anything that sticks. 
Cost:  The class is FREE if you bring all of your own adhesives (anything that sticks), or I am more than happy to supply you with anything that sticks for just a $5.00 fee.

Please RSVP to my email address at: angelsofjoy@gmail.com. 

I have a refrigerator, and feel free to bring a sandwich and a drink, or a lite lunch.  

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Let your gentleness be known to everyone.  Philippians 4:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment