Sale-a-Bration Mixed Medallions Card Kit- Revised
When you place a Stampin' Up! order of at least $50.00 you get to pick from 11 items for Free. Yes, I said, Free. Absolutely Free. Isn't it wonderful? So, I chose the Mixed Medallions Card Kit that makes eight trifold cards, and includes eight envelopes. After I received my kit, I decided to change the cards, because I like "regular" versus trifold cards. So much fun and rewarding to challenge my creativity.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Sahara Sand cardstock, scored at 4 1/4.
- The 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Berry Burst is cut from a kit card.
- The Sahara Sand layers are cut from the two front sections of the same card kit, and the combination of the two is 5 x 3 3/4.
- I stamped a small piece of Whisper White with Berry Burst ink. I used a stamp from the Eastern Beauty stamp set, and a die from the Eastern Medallion Thinlits to cut the stamped design. I glued this piece to the middle of the circle of my design.
- The little flowers (also from the Mixed Medallions card kit) are glued to the middle of the die cut with a mini-dimensional, and the three little flowers are glued to the card front with glue dots.
- The congratulations is also from the card kit. I glued it to the card with snail adhesive.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my February 6, February 8, and February 10, 2018 Creative Therapy card classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Psalms 51:10
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,