I am very excited to share a card designed by my sweet friend, and one of my wonderful downline, Wendie Jamison. Wendie offered this lovely card at our last Shoe Box Swap, (SBS). Everyone at our swap had the opportunity to make one of Wendie's card, and the best part, everything we do at our SBS is absolutely free.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Bermuda Bay layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Basic Black rectangle layer is 4 1/8 x 2 1/8, and the Whisper White rectangle layer is 4 x 2.
- The raindrops are stamped with Smoky Slate ink. The pretty lady and words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, then she is colored with Bermuda Bay Blends markers.
- To achieve the almost 3-D effect, use temporary adhesive to adhere the white rectangle to the 5 x 3 3/4 piece of white. Stamp your lady, then replace the white rectangle with your black rectangle, and adhere the stamped image piece over your black with snail adhesive. Clear as mud, right?
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions about this card, or the technique, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
God loves those who love Him, and those who diligently seek him will find him. Proverbs 8:17.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,