html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Heart Happiness and Sorry for Everything
I am offering this lovely card at all of my February 2018 classes.  I saw it on Pinterest and followed the link back to Cindy Brumbaugh's blog.  You can see her card Here, post of January 8, 2018.  

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Fresh Fig layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and is dry embossed with the one of the Petal Pair embossing folders. The Very Vanilla layer is glued to the Fresh Fig layer and a piece of the 1/8" Fresh Fig Sheer Ribbon is wrapped around the back.
  • The Very Vanilla heart is stamped with Fresh Fig classic ink with a stamp from Heart Happiness and cut out with a die from the Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies.  The Fresh Fig heart is cut with the same dies. 
  • The words are stamped with Fresh Fig classic ink directly to the card front.
  • The three pearls are added in a random pattern.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

God loves those who love Him, and those who diligently seek him will find him.  Proverbs 8:17.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment