- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Bermuda Bay, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Basic Black layer is 5 x 3 1/2, and glued to the Bermuda Bay layer with snail adhesive.
- The Berry Burst layer is 4 7/8 x 3 3/8.
- The next smaller Basic Black layer is 4 3/4 x 3 1/4, and is glued to the Berry Burst layer with snail adhesive.
- The 3 x 1 1/2 and 3 x 3 pieces of DSP are adhered to the smaller piece of the Basic Black layer. Then I glued this combination to the Berry Burst/Basic Black layers.
- The 2 5/8" Berry Burst Stitched Shape Framelits square is glued to the DSP with snail adhesive.
- I wrapped a piece of the Berry Burst ribbon over the card front and around the back of this combination, then glued all to the larger Basic Black layer. I then slipped another piece of ribbon under the existing ribbon and tied a knot.
- I stamped three party blowout favors in Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay and Flirty Flamingo ink, and cut them out with my wonderful SU Paper Snips.
- I stamped the label, from the Labels to Love stamp set (carried over from the 2017 Holiday Mini catalog), with Berry Burst ink on Whisper White card stock, and punched it out with Everyday Label Punch (also carried over from the Holiday Mini catalog). Next I stamped my words in Tuxedo Memento Black ink. I glued two stamped party favors behind the label, and one in front with snail adhesive, and up the label with dimensionals.
- This card is way easier than it looks, honest!!
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
God loves those who love Him, and those who diligently seek him will find him. Proverbs 8:17.
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,