- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Tranquil Tide scored at 4 1/4.
- The Soft Sky layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, stamped with Smoky Slate ink and the Hardwood background stamp, then adhered to the Soft Sky layer.
- The narrow piece of Tranquil Tide is 5 1/4 x 2 1/8. The 5 1/4 x 1 7/8 piece of Smoky Slate is stamped with Basic Gray Archival ink, and the Hardwood Stamp, then sponged with Tranquil Tide ink. Both of these pieces are glued to the two card front pieces with snail adhesive.
- Double strands of Linen Thread are tied and looped around the back of the top two layers then all are glued to the card base.
- The three Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies are adhered together with snail adhesive and popped up with dimensionals.
- The shells are stamped with Tranquil Tide and Soft Sky ink on Whisper White card stock, and cut out with SU's paper snips, (best scissors around, just sayin').
- The three basic pearls are colored with a gray Sharpie, then glued to the card front.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
He who guards his mouth and tongue Guards his soul from troubles. Proverbs 21:23
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,