- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Wild Wasabi, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Calypso Coral layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Tutti-Frutti DSP is stamped with Calypso Coral ink and the Playful Backgrounds Stamp set.
- The Chocolate Chip piece is 3 1/2 x 2 7/8, and the Whisper White on which Erma is stamped is 3 1/2 x 2 3/4. Erma is running on a stamped Crumb Cake image from the Sheltering Tree set.
- The die from the Rose Garden Thinlits is cut out with Calypso Coral cardstock, and the Whisper White piece is stamped with Chocolate Chip ink and a stamp from the Rose Wonder stamp set. I cut this out with my Paper Snips close to the stamped outline. These two pieces are glued together with snail adhesive, and popped up with dimensionals.
- The Calypso Coral ribbon from the Sale-a-Bration Shimmer Ribbon Pack is wrapped around the Whisper White before it is glued to the Chocolate Chip.
- The Rhinestone Basic Jewel on Erma's finger is just to let you know that she is a happily married woman.😊
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Gracious words are like honey, sweet to the soul, and healthy for the body. Proverbs 16:24
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,