html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 29, 2018

Amazing You and Heartfelt Blooms
This card uses several SU products, three of which are FREE with qualifying orders, and just until this Saturday, March 31, 2018, and then it all goes away.😞 until SAB in 2019. See below to place an order, or just click on one of the catalogs right here on my blog, and boom, you're there.  Free, free, free with qualifying orders.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Bermuda Bay, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is stamped with Smoky Slate and the flower stamp from Amazing You.
  • The smaller layer of Bermuda Bay is 4 x 3, and the Whisper White piece on which my words and flower are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, is 3 7/8 x 2 7/8.
  • I stamped the flower a second time on a scrap piece of Whisper White, colored it with a Bermuda Bay Blends, available in the 2018-19 SU catalog.  (You can also use a Bermuda Bay marker, or a blender pen or Aqua Painter and the ink from a Bermuda Bay stamp pad).  I cut out the second flower with my fantastic Paper Snips, and adhered over the already stamped image with a couple of dimensionals.
  • I wrapped my Bermuda Bay Shimmer ribbon (also free with a $50.00 purchase) around the front of the Whisper White/Bermuda Bay combo, and glued the ribbon to the back of this combo.  I also punched a row of Basic Black cardstock with the Decorative Ribbon Border Punch, and glued it to the back of the Bermuda Bay with snail adhesive.  Popped all up with dimensionals.  Tied a bow, and adhered it to the front with a mini glue dot.  I added a Pearl Basic Jewel to the center of my flower, you know, just to give it some extra-special class!!!
  • The words are from Heartfelt Blooms, another free with $50.00 purchase.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

God created you to do amazing things!  Ephesians 2:10

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment