html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Birthday Blooms,
Lots of Love, and
A Mother's Flair
Lookee here, the Swirly Snowflake dies are more than just for Christmas.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Rose Red scored at 4 1/4.  
  • The Wisteria Wonder layer is 5 1/2 x 4, and cut with the Swirly Snowflake dies, then adhered to the Rose Red base with snail adhesive.  The Big Shot Die Brush is used to remove the little dots of cardstock after die cutting.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4 x 3 7/8 and also cut with the Swirly Snowflake dies, then adhered to the Wisteria Wonder layer with snail adhesive.
  • The rose from Birthday Blooms is stamped twice.  First on Very Vanilla and again on Rose Red cardstock, and both with Rose Red ink. Both rose blooms are cut out with my wonderful Stampin' Up! paper snips.  The Very Vanilla rose is cut super close to the outline, and the Rose Red background is cut so that I had a small edged background.  I also cut away some of the flowers and leaves from the rose.  These two pieces are adhered with snail, and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I used watercolor pencils and a blender pen to color my rose.
  • The little Wister Wonder leaves are from the Lots of Love stamp set, (though any stamp set that has leaves would work), and the words from A Mother's Flair are stamped with Rose Red ink.  The little Rose Red flowers near the scalloped edges are from Birthday Blooms.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Above all, be careful what you think, because your thoughts control your life.  Proverbs 4:23

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment