html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, March 16, 2018

Garden Girl &
Wood Words
This cute, fun, and sweet card is made with one of my favorite stamp sets, Garden Girl, and I made it, just because.  Isn't she adorable?   See below for all the supplies.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Marina Mist, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Calypso Coral layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and adhered to the Marina Mist base with snail adhesive.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and sponged with Soft Sky and Wild Wasabi ink, BEFORE I adhered it to the Calypso Coral layer with snail adhesive.
  • The fence is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White cardstock, and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen, then is fussy cut with my fantastic Paper Snips.  I used the Mini Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the fence, and BEFORE I adhered it to my card, I stamped the flowers, and colored them, again with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.
  • My Garden Girl, (I named her Caroline), is stamped on Whisper White with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, and guess what, colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere her to the card. 
  • I covered the carrots in her basket with flowers punched with the Tree Builder Punch and scraps of cardstock.  I adhered the flowers to Caroline with glue dots.  Then I added Pearl Basic Jewels to the flowers.
  • The "sun" is cut from So Saffron cardstock, the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot, and is glued to the card with a Fine-Tip Glue pen.
  • The sentiment is from Wood Words and stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know. 

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

"Have I not commanded you?  Be strong and courageous.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."  Joshua 1:9

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment