html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Lovely Wishes
I designed this card for my May 1st, and May 5th, 2018 Creative Therapy Card classes.  I used the soon to be retired stamp set, Lovely Wishes.  You can find it on page 50 of the 2018 Occasions catalog by Stampin' Up!  It is a wonderful set, and I'm sad to see it go. 
If you would like to order Lovely Wishes or any of the products I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.
If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me.  Please do not hesitate to ask me a question, as I am here to help you.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Fresh Fig, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Powder Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4. 
  • The Marina Mist (a retiring color) layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the Fluttering Textured Embossing Folder.
  • The smaller piece of Powder Pink is 3 3/4 x 1 7/8.
  • The Fresh Fig piece over the Powder Pink is 3 3/4 x 1 1/2.
  • The Sweet Soiree DSP is 3 3/4 x 1 3/8.
  • The circles are made with Fresh Fig, Whisper White and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
  • The flower is stamped on the Whisper White circle with Powder Pink ink, and the words with Fresh Fig ink.
  • I added the sequins for the "bling affect".
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

"In the beginning there was the Word.  The Word was with God, and the Word was God."  John 1:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment