html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 15, 2018

More Truly Tailored, 
CASEd from the catty
 

If you look on page 44 of the Occasions Mini from Stampin' Up! you will see similar cards, just like the two above.  That's because I CASEd (Copy And Share Everything), them.  So easy, peasy. 
I think this bundle is absolutely wonderful, and I am excited to create more "masterpieces" with it. Also, SU is carrying this stamp set and punch to the 2018-19 Catalog, just not as a bundle price.  So, if you would like to save 10%, just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store before May 31, 2018.

If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me.  Please do not hesitate to ask me a question, as I am here to help you.
Recipe:
  • The bases are 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  pieces of Night of Navy, or Tranquil Tide scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Tranquil Tide or Crumb Cake layers are 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The True Gentleman DSP is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Crumb Cake banner is 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, and the True Gentleman DSP under it is 2 x 4 1/8.  I added a piece of the Night of Navy Corduroy Ribbon between the DSP and the Crumb Cake Banner.  Gorgeous ribbon, great for a masculine card.  Just sayin'.😊
  • The Chocolate Chip banner is 2 1/4 x 3 5/8, and the flag is cut with my Paper Snips, and the DSP is 2 x 3 1/2 and the flag is cut with the Triple Banner Punch. (bottom card) 
  • The tag is stamped on a piece of Very Vanilla scrap with Night of Navy ink, and cut out with my fantastic Paper Snips by SU.  The background tag is punched with the Tailored Tag Punch and Night of Navy cardstock.
  • I stamped a fox (from the stamp set Foxy Friends) on the inside of the top card with Early Espresso ink.
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

Answer me when I pray to you, my God who does what is right.  Make things easier for me when I am in trouble.  Have mercy on me and hear my prayer.  Psalm 4:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment