Oh So Eclectic Bundle and Rose WonderThe Oh So Eclectic Bundle is so great and definitely meets my criteria when I purchase a stamp set. Can I use it for at least 6-7 different occasions? The answer, is yes.
Also, the Eclectic Layers Thinlits dies are so great, because these dies cut out flowers, leaves, and a background. So many possibilities, and this is the one I chose to offer at all of my April 2018 classes.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Island Indigo, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Soft Sky layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is adhered to the card base with snail adhesive.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and after I stamped my words with Island Indigo ink, I cut out the design with the Eclectic Layers dies. This layer is also adhered to the Soft Sky layer with snail adhesive.
- The flowers and leafs are stamped Daffodil Delight and Old Olive ink on Whisper White cardstock, and cut out with the Eclectic Layers dies. The leaves are glued directly to the card front, and the flowers are popped up with Mini-Dimensionals.
- The ribbon is attached to the flowers with glue dots.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
God created you to do amazing things! Ephesians 2:10
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,