html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, April 27, 2018

Saying Goodbye to Watercolor Wings, Thoughts & Prayers and Just Add Text

Three wonderful sets that are retiring from the SU 2017-18 catalog on May 31, 2018.  Watercolor Wings is a set that can be used for many occasions, and I am so sad to see it go, however, the new catalog has some pretty amazing stamp sets.
If you would like to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store before May 31, 2018.
If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you.  I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me.  Please do not hesitate to ask me a question, as I am here to help you.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2  piece of Peekaboo Peach scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Chocolate Chip layers are 5 1/4 x 4 and the rectangle is 2 7/8 x 1 3/8.
  • The Very Vanilla layers are 5 x 3 3/4 and the rectangle is 2 3/4 x 1 1/2.
  • The ink used is Peekaboo Peach, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip.
  • The words are from Just Add Text, and Thoughts & Prayers, .
  • The burlap ribbon adds an extra special touch, don't you think?
  • Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
  • All done!!!  
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2017-18 catalog right here on my blog.  

For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding.  Proverbs 2:6

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment