Truly TailoredThe Truly Tailored stamp set in the Occasions Mini from Stampin' Up! has many possibilities, and this is my take on just two of those possibilities. I combined the stamp set with the Eastern Palace DSP. I offered the first card (at top) at all of my March 2018 classes, and the second card at all of my April 2018 classes. I thought they turned out to be great all occasion manly cards.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Dapper Denim, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Very Vanilla layers are 5 1/4 x 4 & 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 (top card).
- The Tranquil Tide layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The Eastern Beauty DSP is 2 x 4 and 1 1/2 x 4 3/4, and is punched with the Triple Banner Punch.
- The Chocolate Chip rectangle is 2 5/8 x 3 5/8.
- The Very Vanilla on which my focal point is stamped with Early Espresso ink, is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 (Top card).
- The DSP piece for the bottom card is 3 1/2 x 2 1/2. The Fresh Fig tag is punched with the Tailored Tag punch, and the focal point is stamped with Night of Navy ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, and cut out with my Paper Snips.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, and be constant in prayer. Romans 12:12
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,