I like to buy stamp sets that I can use for more than five or six different occasions, and I'm not so sure Bird Banter fits my criteria, and I bought it anyway. You want to know why? Just in case your answer is yes, I will tell you the reason. Because I think the birds and the words are so darn cute, and I smile every time I pick up one of the Bird Banter stamps. Unfortunately, it will be retiring from the Stampin' Up! 2017-18 Catalog this coming May 31, 2018.
Should you want to order this retiring set, or any of the supplies I used to make this adorable card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.
Should you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code J6NZ4N4A. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in May, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red scored at 4 1/4.
- The Pool Party layer is 5 1/4 x 4. I randomly stamped the birthday hats in Pool Party ink to make my own background.
- The 5 x 2 layer of DSP is from Tutti-Fruitti(retiring).
- The Real Red layer (under the Whisper White) is 4 1/4 x 2 3/4, and the Whisper White layer on which my branch is stamped is 4 x 2 1/2.
- The branch is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and the leaves are colored with an Old Olive marker.
- The bird and balloon are also stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, on Whisper White cardstock, and colored with markers, and cut out with my Paper Snips. I popped them up with Mini-Dimensionals.
- The words are stamped on a 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Whisper White, and glued to a 1 x 2 3/4 piece of Bermuda Bay cardstock. Paper Snips are used to make the little flag.
- The bling is Gold Faceted Gems.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
So faith comes from hearing, and hearing through the word of Christ. Romans 10:17
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,