Napkin Card & Petal Palette for my May, 2018 Hostess Club Project
The front of this card is a napkin. Imagine that!! Such an easy and fun technique. I am excited to share the "how tos" with all of my wonderful ladies when we meet on May 24th.
This card was designed by my assistant, Michelle Wallace, and I think she did an amazing job matching the colors in the napkin with the three layers of cardstock.
Basically, the top layer of the napkin is glued to a piece of Whisper White cardstock, and the edges are trimmed with Paper Snips. Any kind of glue will work, just as long as it is not to "liquidly". Michelle used a regular glue stick, the kind kids use in school.😊
The banner is from the retiring (and on sale) Lots to Love Framelits Dies. It will be gone on May 31, 2018, and should you want to order any of the supplies used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code J6NZ4N4A. Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in May, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Marina Mist (retiring color) scored at 4 1/4.
- The Powder Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Old Olive layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and dry embossed with the Petal Burst or Layered Leaves Embossing Folders.
- The Whisper White, on which my napkin is glued, is 4 1/2 x 3 1/4.
- The words from Petal Palette are stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink on a piece of Powder Pink cardstock. The banner is cut from the Lots to Love Dies, and popped up with dimensionals.
- Bling is added to give the banner some class.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Ephesians 6:10
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,