Window Shopping, Paisleys & Posies, and Watercolor Wash
I wanted to showcase some of the stamp sets from SU that will retire on May 31, 2018. All three of the stamp sets I used, the Marina Mist and Dapper Denim cardstock, ink and reinkers, and the ribbon are saying "bye, bye". Well, actually, none of these products talk, but if they did, that's what they would say, I'm convinced.
If you would like to order any of the products to make this card, or another one like it, please, just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store before May 31, 2018.
If you make a purchase after clicking on my link, I receive a small commission as your demonstrator with no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support when shopping with me. Please do not hesitate to ask me a question, as I am here to help you.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Marina Mist.
- The Dapper Denim layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
- The small rectangle pieces used for the Hey Friend card are:
- Dapper Denim, 2 3/4 x 1 5/8.
- Marina Mist, 2 5/8 x 1 1/2.
- Whisper White 2 1/2 x 1 3/8.
- The pieces used for the Thanks for being a great Friend card are:
- Dapper Denim, 2 5/8 x 2 1/4.
- Marina Mist, 2 5/8 x 2 1/8.
- Whisper White, 2 1/2 x 2.
- The card front is stamped with Sahara Sand and the Watercolor Wash background stamp. The inks used to make my own DSP is Marina Mist, Dapper Denim, and Pear Pizzazz.
- The Night of Navy Corduroy ribbon (retiring) is added for amazing accent.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. I Corinthians 13:1
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,