html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Come One and Come All to my Saved-Over Card Making Classes
Do you need some paper therapy?  Well, I have just the answer.  Come to one or both of my July, 2018 classes.  Fellowship with others who enjoy card making and paper crafting. 
I have pulled out all the past card kits I have "saved-over".  You see, whenever I have kits left from classes, (say it isn't so, right?), I save them for later.  Well, this is later.  What you see in the picture above is just a very small sample of the many card kits I am offering for this special class.  So many cards, so little time. What's a girl going to do!!! 
When: Tuesday, July 10, 2018 from 9:30 to 1:00.  (I have just one space left).
Saturday, July 14, 2018 from 9:30 to 1:00. (Just 2 spaces left). 
Where: All classes are held in my Stamping Studio, at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253.
Cost: Bring all of your own adhesives: $1.50 per card.  I provide your adhesives: $2.00 per card.  All cards include envelopes. 

Please RSVP, Here at my Stampin' Up! Website, or by email at:  angelsofjoy@gmail.com.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment