Seasonal Chums for a fun Partial M-Fold Card
I encourage my Hostess Club ladies to bring "Show & Tell" cards and projects to our monthly meetings, and my sweet friend, Sande Parcell, never ceases to amaze me. I usually end up borrowing many of her cards and projects to CASE (Copy And Share Everything).
Sande brought an M-Fold card when we met this last time, and this is my version. If you would like to make one of your own and want to see Debbie Henderson's video, you can visit her blog Here post of 9/16/2018.
- The base is an 11 x 5 1/2 piece of Shaded Spruce, scored at 1 1/4, 4, and 6 3/4.
- The All is Bright DSP layers are 5 1/4 x 1, 5 1/4 x 2 1/2, 5 1/4 x 4, and the very narrow piece over the 5 1/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Whisper White is 5 1/4 x 1/2.
- The Cherry Cobbler Scalloped oval and the Whisper White oval (on which my snowman chum is stamped) is cut out with the Layering Oval Framelits Dies. I used Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen to color my snowman.
- The strip of Whisper White, on which Merry Christmas is stamped, (card front) is 2 3/4 x 1/2, and the Cherry Cobbler is 2 7/8 x 3/4. I used my wonderful Paper Snips to make the flags.
- The words stamped on the back panel are from Ready for Christmas, and stamped in Tuxedo Memento Black ink. The Merry Christmas on the middle Whisper White panel is from Better Together and stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
When you make a purchase for a minimum of $25.00 (before tax & shipping), you will earn Devoted Stamper Dividends . Just click on the Dividend Program button on the ribbon across the home page, to see how you can get a free stamp set from me. When placing your order please use host code . Should your order be $150.00 or more, no need to use host code, and you will still earn dividends, plus receive rewards from SU. The first 10 on-line orders I receive in September, 2018 will receive a free gift from me. How about that!!!!
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
Above all, be careful what you think because your thoughts control your life. Proverbs 4:23
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,