html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Animal Outing and Birthday Banner
Now, if this is not a "Linda" card, I don't know what is?  This is my kind of card, and I think it is so stinkin' cute, I want to make another 10, just because.
Actually, I had nothing to do with the design or the making of this card.  My sweet friends, Wendie Jamison and Michelle Wallace put their heads together and made this while I was busy working on my humongous SU Garage sale to take place Saturday, September 15, 2018. (See post of August 5, 2018 for details).
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cajun Craze, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Crushed Curry layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4 and dry embossed with the Striped Embossing Folder, after the words were stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.
  • The Cajun Craze rectangle is 5 1/2 x 2 1/4.
  • The Crushed Curry rectangle is 5 1/4 x 2, and cut out with the Animal Friends Dies.
  • The 2 7/8" Old Olive circle is cut from the Layering Circle Framelits Dies.
  • The 2 5/8" Whisper White circle is also cut from the Layering Circle Framelits Dies.
  • The leaves and giraffe are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored with Watercolor Pencils and a Blender Pen.
  • The leaves behind the circle are cut out with Old Olive cardstock with the Animal Friends dies.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 

I will not hold any regular classes in September, as I will be spending all of my spare time preparing for my September 22, 2018, huge SU Garage Sale.  Please check my October calendar for details on my 10-10-20/25 classes Here.

"Insight is a fountain of life to those possessing it."  Proverbs 16:22

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment