html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

HUMONGMOUS
STAMPIN’ UP! 
GARAGE SALE FEATURING 
CARD MAKING/SCRAPBOOKING AND CRAFTING SUPPLIES.  
 SEPTEMBER 22, 2018, 
8:00 am-1:00 pm
At the home of 
Linda Fisher
555 Williamsdale Road,
Graham, NC 27253 

  • Grab Bags, one free with every purchase (while supplies last).
  • Retired stamp pads and some reinkers, one free with every purchase (while supplies last), 
  • Over 40 packs of designer series paper , starting as low as $1.50 each, 
  • Over 500 retired stamp sets, 
  • Stampin' Up! retired Sizzix dies,
  • Bundles, and so much I can't name everything.
Cash and Credit Cards only, no checks.

Below is a very, very, very small sample of what you can expect when you arrive at my sale this Saturday morning.
Hope to see you here this Saturday morning.  Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment