Winter Woods for my November 2018 Classes
I used Winter Woods and Nature Sings for this beautiful card and will be offering it in both of my November 3rd and 6th, 2018 classes. I am looking forward to sharing. See my post of October 29, 2018 for another of the cards I will offering in my November classes.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Real Red scored at 4 1/4.
- The Tranquil Tide layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Whisper White is stamped with the trees from Winter Woods in Tranquil Tide ink.
- The 5 x 3 3/4 piece of Vellum Cardstock is dry embossed with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and adhered to the Whisper White.
- The 5 x 1 1/2 Whisper White layer and the 5 x 1 piece of Silver Foil is cut with a die from the In the Woods dies and my Big Shot. The words from Nature Sings are stamped in Real Red ink on the white before being glued over the Vellum.
- The trees are cut with the Tranquil Tide glimmer paper from the Joyous Noel paper pack.
- The Red Rhinestone Jewels on the tree are from the Holiday Mini.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
You can make many plans, but the Lord's purpose will prevail. Proverbs 19:21
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,