html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, October 7, 2018

Cauldron Bubble
I had so much playing with the Cauldron Bubble stamp set and the coordinating Cauldron Framelits Dies.  I made some extra time to color and design.  (I am not sure how anyone can "make extra time", though, I sure try my best.)
My inspiration from this card came from Linda Cullen.  Her blog is Crafty Stampin' and you can see her card Here, post of September 7, 2018.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pumpkin Pie, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Toil & Trouble layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 4 x 3.
  • I made my own floor with Smoky Slate ink and a stamp from the Waterfront stamp set.  I think that Helena the witch, ought not to stand in mid-air, though, she could if she wanted to, because after all she's a witch, right? 
  • Helena and the little frogs are stamped with Stazon Black ink on Whisper White cardstock, colored with Stampin' Blends and cut out with the Cauldron Dies. The cauldron and Bruno, the cat, are also cut out with the Cauldron Dies and the DSP from Toil & Trouble.  
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

The path of the righteous is like the morning sun.  Proverbs 4:18

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment