html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 5, 2018

Graceful Garden & Happy Birthday Gorgeous
My sweet friends, Michelle Wallace and Wendie Jamison, both SU demonstrators, designed this card, and do so for most cards for my upcoming classes, and I appreciate their creative ideas.
This is one of the five cards I am offering to those attending my 10-10-20/25 class next week.  It's much prettier in the natural than this picture depicts.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Rich Razzleberry scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Coastal Cabana layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Tea Room DSP layer is 5 x 2, and the Whisper White is 5 x 1 3/4.
  • The Whisper White lace is cut with the Delicate Lace Edgelit Die.
  • The Happy Birthday (from Happy Birthday Gorgeous) is stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink.
  • The rose (from Graceful Garden) is stamped with Coastal Cabana ink.
  • The bling brings personality to this already beautiful card!!
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Insight is a fountain of life to those possessing it. Proverbs 17:27

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda



No comments:

Post a Comment