html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, October 19, 2018

Wishing You Well & Rooted in Nature for a fun Technique
My wonderful Hostess Club ladies like to learn new techniques, and this month is the best ever to be one of my members, or attend as a guest.
We are going to make this card using Champagne Shimmer Paint, Glossy cardstock, and a Sponge Brayer.  Dawn Griffith has a video on YouTube, and you can see it Here
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pumpkin Pie, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The Cajun Craze layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is dry embossed with the Tin Tile Embossing Folder.
  • The Champagne Foil layer is 5 x 2 1/4.
  • The strip of Glossy White cardstock on which my images are stamped with Champagne Mist Shimmer paint is 4 7/8 x 2.  This strip is then brayered with Cajun Craze ink, and the excess ink is wiped off with a paper towel.
  • The words from Rooted in Nature are stamped with Cajun Craze ink on a piece of Very Vanilla, and cut out with the Layering Oval Framelits dies.  The scalloped base under the words is a piece of Champagne Foil, and also cut out with the Layering Oval Framelits dies.
  • The leaves are punched with the Leaf Punch and Crumb Cake cardstock.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Above all, be careful what you think because your thoughts control your life.  Proverbs 4:23

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,

~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment