html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Candy Cane Season & Cookie Cutter Christmas
Candy canes and Ginger Bread men, what a wonderful combination.   
Recipe: 
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Cherry Cobbler scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next piece of Cherry Cobbler is 5 x 3 3/4 and is stamped with the HoHoHo stamp in the Candy Cane Season set with Cherry Cobbler ink. 
  • The DSP from Festive Farmhouse is 4 1/2 x 2 1/2, and the tail is cut with my SU Paper Snips.
  • The Cherry Cobbler circles are cut from the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, and the Very Vanilla scalloped circle is cut from the Layering Circle Framelits Dies.
  • The candy cane is stamped with Cherry Cobbler ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, and the bow is stamped in Garden Green ink on Very Vanilla cardstock, and both are punched out with the Candy Cane Builder Punch.
  • The Gingerbread Man (from the Cookie Cutter Christmas set), on the bottom card is stamped in Early Espresso ink, and punched out with the Cookie Cutter Builder Punch.
  • Add a little Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.


The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.   Psalm 29:11

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment