html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Large Letter Framelits Dies & Timeless Tidings
The Large Letter Dies are awesome.  I think they can be used for almost any occasion, wouldn't you agree?
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Poppy Parade, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White is dry embossed with the Softly Falling embossing folder and adhered to the card base with Tombow liquid glue.
  • Next, a 5 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece of the All is Bright DSP is adhered to the same size piece of Thick Whisper White cardstock. (This gives the letters more stability).  Then I cut out my letters and adhered them to the 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Whisper White with Mini-Dimensionals.
  • The two 5 1/4 x 3/4 pieces of Gold Glimmer paper are adhered over the Whisper White with Tombow liquid glue.
  • The word Merry Christmas is from Timeless Tidings. I covered the word Merry with clear adhesive tape, inked up the stamp with Poppy Parade ink, then removed the tape before I stamped on my card front.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.  Romans 10:9

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment