html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, November 16, 2018

Making Christmas Bright 
This was the card I offered to all who attended our Shoe Box Swap last weekend.  Our next Shoe Box Swap is February 16, 2019, and should you want to participate or want information, let me know.  Everyone is welcome, and it is free, and free is good, right!
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Merry Merlot scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Sahara Sand layer is 5 1/4 x 4 and is dry embossed with the Curls & Swirls embossing folder.
  • The 5 1/4 x 2 piece of Tranquil Tide is the base under the 5 1/8 x 1 7/8 piece of Joyous Noel DSP.  
  • The 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Joyous Noel Glitter paper is the base under the 3 5/8 x 2 5/8 piece of Whisper White, on which my images are stamped.
  • The pine from Christmas Pines is stamped with Shaded Spruce, and the words from Making Christmas Bright is stamped with Merry Merlot.
  • The light bulbs are punched out with the Christmas Bulb Builder Punch and Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper.  The top of the bulbs are the Galvanized paper.  I glued them to the card with Mini-Dimensionals.  
  • The ribbon is the Shaded Spruce from the Metallic Combo pack.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace.  And be thankful.  Colossians 3-15

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment