html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, November 4, 2018

Many Blessings &
 Buffalo Check
I combined two wonderful stamp sets on one card, and am offering it at both of my November 2018 classes.   
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Cajun Craze layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Very Vanilla is stamped with the Buffalo Check background stamp in Cajun Craze.
  • The Pear Pizzazz oval is cut out with the Layering Oval Framelits Dies, and the Very Vanilla oval is cut out with the Stitched Shape Framelits Dies.  
  • The images on the Vanilla oval is stamped with Early Espresso ink, and colored with Blends.
  • The Crushed Curry and Mossy Meadow leaves are punched out with the Leaf Punch and glued directly to the card front.
  • The SU retired doily is glued directly to the card front and the ovals are popped up with dimensionals.
  • The three baby pearls are added to give my card "special class".
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.   Proverbs 16:3

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment