Southern Serenade for my November 2018 ClassesMy wonderful assistants, Wendie Jamison, and Michelle Wallace designed this beautiful card, and it is so e-a-s-y. Just three colors of cardstock and one color of ink.
I am excited to offer this one to all those attending my November 3, and 6, 2018 Creative Therapy classes.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape scored at 4 1/4.
- The Highland Heather layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and the images are stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink. (The background is stamped off for a lighter image).
- The 1 3/4" Gorgeous Grape Scallop Square and the 1 3/8"Whisper White square are cut out with the Layering Square Framelits Dies.
- The Gorgeous Grape banner is 3 1/2 x 5/8, and the Whisper White banner is 3 1/4 x 1/2. The flag is made with my SU Paper Snips.
- Three basic pearl jewels are added to the middle of the flowers.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may
"Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him." Proverbs 30:5
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,