html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, November 2, 2018

Southern Serenade for my November 2018 Classes
My wonderful assistants, Wendie Jamison, and Michelle Wallace designed this beautiful card, and it is so e-a-s-y. Just three colors of cardstock and one color of ink.
I am excited to offer this one to all those attending my November 3, and 6, 2018 Creative Therapy classes.

Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Gorgeous Grape scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Highland Heather layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and the images are stamped with Gorgeous Grape ink. (The background is stamped off for a lighter image).
  • The 1 3/4" Gorgeous Grape Scallop Square and the 1 3/8"Whisper White square are cut out with the Layering Square Framelits Dies.  
  • The Gorgeous Grape banner is 3 1/2 x 5/8, and the Whisper White banner is 3 1/4 x 1/2.  The flag is made with my SU Paper Snips.
  • Three basic pearl jewels are added to the middle of the flowers.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may 

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

"Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him." Proverbs 30:5

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment