html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Farmhouse Christmas
I used stamps from the Farmhouse Christmas bundle.  I was hoping Stampin' Up! would carry over this bundle to 2019, and it doesn't look like it.   If you are "on the fence" about buying this set, the good news, you have until January 2, 2019 to place an order.  I would be more than happy to help you, just sayin'.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Balmy Blue layer is 5 1/4 x 3 1/2, and is dry embossed with the Soft Falling embossing folder.
  • The two 5 1/4 x 1/2 pieces of Dashing Along DSP are glued to the ends of the Balmy Blue layer.
  • The house and tag (for words) is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Whisper White.  The tree is stamped with the same ink on Crumb Cake cardstock.  Both are cut out with the Farmhouse dies.
  • The fence is Crumb Cake cardstock, and the bows are Real Red cardstock.  
  • The pretend layer is snow is Whisper White.  All are cut out with the Farmhouse dies.
  • The house is colored with Stampin' Blends, and popped up with dimensionals.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make these cards, please just click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.

I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you. 

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.  Jeremiah 33:3

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day, ~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment