html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 19, 2019

Dandelion Wishes & Black Ice Technique
for my January, 2019 Hostess Club Project
The Black Ice Technique is so easy, and all of my wonderful Hostess Club members will have the opportunity to make this at our meeting on January 24, 2019.
Want to learn the Black Ice Technique, and are not a member of my hostess club, just Google "Stampin' Up! Black Ice Technique" and there are lots of videos on YouTube.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Black scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The background on the 5 1/4 x 4 Grapefruit Grove layer is made by stamping baby dandelions with Grapefruit Grove ink.
  • The next Basic Black piece is 4 1/2 x 3 1/2. The bottom edge is hand torn.
  • The Basic Gray layer is 4 1/4 x 3 1/4.  The bottom edge is hand torn.
  • The Grapefruit Grove foil (free with a $50.00 purchase until 3/31/19) is 3 x 3, and stamped with a stamp from Dandelion Wishes and Black Stazon ink. Next, lightly swipe a Stazon ink pad over the stamped image.  Next, light swipe a Versamark pad over the image, sprinkle with clear embossing powder, heat, and use dimensionals to adhere to your card front.
  • The words from Itty Bitty Greetings are stamped with Stazon Black Ink on a 2 1/4 x 1/2 piece of Whisper White, and the Grapefruit Grove base under the words is 2 1/2 x 3/4. (Tip: A dedicated cleaning pad & Stazon cleaner is needed for Stazon inked stamps.)
  • The three pearls are colored with a Smoky Slate Blend.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

But God demonstrates His own love for us, in this: while we still sinners, Christ died for us. 
Romans 5:8

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment