html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, January 5, 2019

Flowing Fountain 
I hope you like this beautiful and touching sympathy card.  I am offering it at both of my January 8th & 12th, 2019 classes.  
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blackberry Bliss scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Petal Pink layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 2 piece of Blackberry Bliss is the base under the 4 7/8 x 1 7/8 piece of the Nature's Poem DSP.
  • The 3 3/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Blackberry Bliss is under the 3 5/8 x 2 5/8 piece of Very Vanilla on which the image is stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink.  The Detailed Trio Punch is used to round the corners of both of these pieces.
  • The fountain is colored with blends.  The words and bird are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and the bird is colored with a Smoky Slate Blend.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog. 
 I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

The word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all He does.  Psalm 33:4

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda


No comments:

Post a Comment