html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Let It Ride for my February 2019 Classes
Let it Ride is a wonderful stamp set in the 2019 Occasions Catalog by Stampin' Up!.  A must have for anyone who loves horses, or nature, just sayin'.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 pieces of Poppy Parade scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Basic Black layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Botanical Butterfly DSP layer is 5 x 2. (free with a purchase of $50.00 or more).
  • The ribbon is a piece of Poppy Parade 1/2" Weave.
  • The image and words are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink on Whisper White.
  • The oval is cut out with the Layering Oval Framelits Dies.
  • The Basic Black scalloped base is also cut out with the Layering Oval Framelits Dies.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog. 
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

The word of the Lord is right and true; He is faithful in all He does.  Psalm 33:4

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment