Thank you Sande for sharing your beautiful card.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake scored at 4 1/4.
- The Flirty Flamingo layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
- The Neutrals DSP is 5 x 1 1/4.
- The Whisper White is 3 3/4 x 3 3/4, and the Crumb Cake puzzle is 3 5/8 x 3 5/8. If you notice, the puzzle is embossed, not cut. (See Here to learn how to emboss with framelits or thinlits dies).
- The three puzzle pieces are cut with Flirty Flamingo.
- The heart is stamped with Flirty Flamingo ink on Whisper White and cut out with one of the Puzzle Pieces dies.
- The Whisper White bakers twine is wrapped around the Flirty Flamingo layer before it is adhered to the Crumb Cake base.
- All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store. Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.
I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
"Create in me a pure heart, O God." Psalm 51:10
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,