html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Monday, February 4, 2019

First Frost for my February, 2019 Creative Therapy Classes
The beautiful First Frost stamp set and the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies have been carried over from the 2018 Holiday Catalog.
Should you buy both of these items, you would qualify for a free item from Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-bration, which ends March 31, 2019.
I am offering this card at my February 5, and February 9, 2019 Creative Therapy card classes.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Early Espresso, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Very Vanilla layer is 5 x 3 3/4.
  • The Champagne foil layer is 5 x 1/2. 
  • The flowers and words are stamped with Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla and cut out with the Big Shot and the Frosted Bouquet Framelits Dies.
  • The words are from Part of my Story, a stamp set you can get for free during Sale-a-bration.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

I know that you are a Gracious & Compassionate God slow to anger and abounding in love, a God who relents from sending calamity.  Jonah 4:2

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment