html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Important 
Public Service Announcement 
Today's post has nothing to do with my Creative Therapy Paper Projects, and everything to do about safety and protecting ourselves.  

I am excited to invite you to a Self-Defense Class for Women to be held at my daughter (Karen), and son-in-law's (Spenser), Gracie Burlington Jiu-Jitsu gym in Gibsonville, NC.  If you would like to secure a spot in this worthwhile event, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at 336-260-2173, or Spenser or Karen Canup at:  336-260-6493.  You also may acquire more information and register online Here.

Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle.  Psalm 144:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment