html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Friday, February 22, 2019

Oh so elegant 
Love You to Pieces 
The Love You to Pieces stamp set and dies makes some wonderful cards, and this was designed by Kitty Collier, and offered at our last Shoe Box Swap.  
You can find this bundle on page 113 of the 2018-19 Catalog by Stampin' Up!  Add a pack of designer series paper to the clear mount bundle, and receive something free from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  What a deal, right? 
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Thick Very Vanilla, scored at 4 1/4.
  • The next Very Vanilla layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and is dry embossed with the Quilt Top folder.
  • The Very Vanilla square is cut out with a die from the Stitched Shapes Dies.
  • The heart is cut out three times with the heart die in the Puzzle Pieces die set, and glued together using a Silicone Craft Sheet to protect my table.
  • The words are stamped with Crumb Cake ink.
  • The Linen Thread is wrapped around the top layer before it is adhered to the base.  (I used Tombow liquid glue).
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

"For He will command His angels to guard you in all your ways."  Psalm 91:11

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment