html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Vibrant  Vases  & Butterfly Gala
The Vibrant Vases stamp set is on page 23 of the Occasions Catalog by Stampin' Up! and it is so versatile, a must have.
This card is a Michelle Wallace design, and every one at our last Shoe Box Swap had the opportunity to make it.  
Thank you Michelle for sharing your beautifully designed card.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow, scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The Blushing Bride layer is 5 x 3 3/4, and is dry embossed with the Layered Leaves Folder.
  • The Petal Promenade DSP is 5 x 1 3/4.
  • The 5 x 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow is layered under the DSP with Tombow Adhesive.
  • The oval Whisper White piece is cut out with the Stitched Shaped Framelits Dies.
  • The vase is stamped with Mossy Meadow ink on Mossy Meadow cardstock and punched out with Vase Builder Punch.
  • The flowers are stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and Gorgeous Grape ink. (two step stamping, so easy).
  • A bow is made with some Linen Thread and adhered to the vase with a glue dot.
  • The words are from the Butterfly Gala set and stamped with black ink on Whisper White cardstock, and adhered to a piece of Mossy Meadow.   
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope.
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

"It is the Lord who goes before you.  He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you.  Do not fear or be dismayed." Deuternomy 31:8

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment