html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Saturday, March 30, 2019

His Grace
His Grace is a set of 7 cling stamps you can find on page 30 of the Occasions Mini from Stampin' Up!  
What if you want to use this set for other than Easter, well, that's easy-the flower designs are great for a birthday, sympathy, or thinking of you card.  A great buy for just $20.00
Recipe:
  • The base is an 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of Merry Merlot.
  • The 5 1/4 x 6 3/4 piece of Grapefruit Grove is scored at 2 3/4. 
  • The Whisper White layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The next piece of Merry Merlot is 5 1/8 x 2 1/2 and is the base for the 5 x 2 1/4 layer of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper.
  • The 3" Merry Merlot Scallop Circle is the base for the Whisper White circle which is stamped with Tuxedo Memento Black ink and Merry Merlot ink.  The flower design is colored with Old Olive, Flirty Flamingo and Lovely Lipstick Blends.
  • The Grapefruit Grove Organdy ribbon is wrapped around the DSP and Merry Merlot layers.  (I made this card when the Organdy ribbon was available, and the alternative Grapefruit Grove ribbons available are Nature's Twine or the 1/8" Grosgrain Ribbon).
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.  
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.  

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Do for other people everything you want them to do for you.  That is the meaning of Moses' Teachings. Matthew 7:12

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment