html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Tin Tile & Forever Lovely for a Hostess Club Project
My friend, Retha Fulp, who by-the-way, is very talented and super crafty, helped me design this beautiful card using a creative tin tile technique for my March 28, 2019 Hostess Club project.  I just know all of my very dedicated and loyal members will enjoy making it.
Recipe:
  • The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Mossy Meadow scored at 4 1/4. 
  • The Soft Sea Foam layer is 5 1/4 x 4.
  • The 5 x 3 3/4 layer of Whisper White is dry embossed with the Tin Tile folder.  Before you put the cardstock into the folder, coat the inside of the folder (the side that has the words Stampin' Up!) with Crumb Cake ink and a Sponge Brayer.
  • Then using sponge daubers rub Pool Party and Mossy Meadow ink on the white embossed piece.
  • Rub very lightly a Versa Mark ink pad across the inked piece, and heat emboss with Copper Embossing Powder.
  • Adhere to the Soft Sea Foam with Tombow Liquid glue, and wrap the 5/8" Burlap around these pieces.  Adhere these two pieces to the Mossy Meadow card base.
  • Cut out two ovals, one with Copper Foil, and one with Whisper White card stock using the Layering Oval Framelits dies.  Stamp the words from Forever Lovely with Mossy Meadow ink on the white oval.  Adhere with dimensionals.
  • All done, and remember to decorate your envelope. 
Should you want to order any of the supplies I used to make this card, please click Right Here to place your order in my on-line store.  Or, you can click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.
I truly appreciate your support.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have, as I am here to help you.

I hold adult classes in my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and if you would like to attend, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

Do not consider yourself wise, fear the Lord, and turn away from evil. Proverbs 3:7

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment