I do not consider myself a sponger, a spongee, though, at times, I do like sponging. I don't mean I like sponging off of my friends, I mean I like to sponge ink on cardstock.
I saw Joyce Whitman's card on her blog, Here, post of 7/17/17. Joyce used glossy cardstock, and I decided to used the Shimmery White, because I like a little sparkle.
- The base is an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Pear Pizzazz, scored at 4 1/4.
- The Early Espresso layer is 5 1/4 x 4, and adhered to the base with snail adhesive.
- The layer of Shimmery White is 5 x 3 3/4.
- I punched a 1 1/4" circle out of a 5 x 4 piece of scrap paper. Using temporary adhesive I glued the circle to the card front (to make a sun).
- I sponged the top third of the Shimmery White with Balmy Blue.
- The middle is sponged with Pear Pizzazz, and across the bottom, a really light layer of Soft Suede.
- Stamped my image and words with Stazon Black ink.
- I removed the 1 1/4" circle, and placed the scrap piece of paper you have from cutting out the circle on the card front. Sponged with Crushed Curry and filled it in to make the sun.
- Don't forget to decorate your envelope.
- All done!!!
If you have any questions, please let me know.
I hold adult classes each month. If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know. For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.
God created you to do amazing things! Ephesians 2:10
Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,