html

Hi and welcome to my blog, I hope you enjoy your experience with me today. Linda Fisher

Sunday, April 21, 2019

Subscribe to the May 2019 Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin' Up!
Shelli Gardner, co-founder of Stampin' Up! has worked closely with designers and concept artists to create a Paper Pumpkin kit that is uniquely hers.  It includes an exclusive photopolymer stamp set paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs), 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes and a Classic Stampin' Spot.  
In order to receive the Hugs from Shelli kit, you must have an active subscription by May 10, 2019.  (Kits may be limited toward the end of the subscription period).
Should you want to subscribe, click Here, and it's easy, peasy.  Should you need any assistance, please let me know.

I hold adult classes each month.  If you live near my home at 555 Williamsdale Road, Graham, NC 27253, and would like to attend any of my classes, please let me know.  For details, see my class schedule right here on my blog, or on my Stampin' Up! website found Here.

If you would like to place an order, head on over to my Stampin' Up! website Here, and click on the "shop now" tab, or click on the 2018-19 catalog right here on my blog.  

A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.  Proverbs 15:1

Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day,
    ~Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment